ABSTRACT: April 26, 2021, a joint ministerial notification “Notification About Relevant Matters of Implementation to CHINA-VI Emission Standard of Heavy Duty Diesel Vehicles” was issued by Ministry of Ecological Environment, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and General Adiministration of Customs of China. According to Notification, from July 1, 2021, CHINA-VI emission standard of heavy duty diesel vehicles shall be fully implemented in nationalwide, heavy duty diesel vehicles incomply to CHINA-VI emission are forbidden to be manufacturered, sold, and imported heavy duty diesel vehicels shall comply to CHINA-VI emission.
FULL TEXT OF NOTIFICAITON
To implement “Limits and measurement methods for emissions from diesel fuelled heavy-duty vehicles (China VI)” (GB 17691-2018) relevant requirements, according to “Atmosphereric Pollution Prevention Law of People’s Republic of China” relevant provisions, the relevant matters of nationalwide full implementation to CHINA-VI emission standard of heavy duty diesel vehicles are notified as following:
1. From July 1, 2021, CHINA-VI emission standard of heavy duty diesel vehicles shall be fully implemented in nationalwide, heavy duty diesel vehicles incomply to CHINA-VI emission are forbidden to be manufacturered, sold (manufacture date refer to upload date of motor vehicle certificate of conformity, sale date refer to motor vehicle sale invoice date), and imported heavy duty diesel vehicels shall comply to CHINA-VI emission (import date refer to arrival date signed on imported goods certificate).
2. As the responsible entity, manufacturer of motor vehicle and import enterprize shall public vehicle emission test information and pollution control technology information before vehicle leave factory or enter to nation border, and upload documents along with vehicle, according to “Atmosphereric Pollution Prevention Law” relevant provisions, to ensure actual vehicles manufactured, imported comply to CHINA-VI emission requirements.
3. The emission concentration limit of nitrogen oxide (NOx) of heavy duty vehicles and the pollutant emission test compliance factor (CF) of the actual driving of light duty vehicles shall be implemented in accordance with the limits and relevant requirements stipulated in the corresponding standards respectively. Heavy duty vehicles that meet the requirements of Stage 6B emission standards shall have remote emission monitoring data networked according to the standards and specifications.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY ATIC
1. GB standards and international standard brake pad testing and pre-test
2. China Compulsory Certification (CCC), Compulsory Self-Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) and Voluntary Certification Services
3. Preparation and translation of a complete set of application documents
4. Factory audit guidance, accompanied by translation throughout
5. Cooperate closely with certification bodies without communication barriers
6. Local representatives services
ATIC is a young technical service company from China, established in 2015. ATIC is committed to integrate domestic and international regulations, testing and certification resources with a global perspective in the context of globalization, and establish a new, specialized regulation research, testing and certification platform. With innovative Digital Reporting System (DRS), Customer Service Platform (CSP) and self-developed Global Vehicle Regulation Database (GVRD), ATIC's compliance service covers more than 54 countries/regions globally, testing and certification service covers more than 30 countries/regions worldwide. ATIC serve more than 3,300 manufactures each year.
CCC CERTIFICATION PLEASE CONTACT