ABSTRACT: In order to smoothen the implementation of the compulsory product certification (hereinafter referred to as CCC certification) of household gas appliances, household refrigerators with a nominal volume exceeding 500L and anti-explosive electrical products, recently CNCA (China National Administration of Certification and Accreditation) informed to designated certification bodies to assist manufacturers in accelerating CCC certificate issues under normalization of Covid-19 prevention and control, and to implement the support to re-open of production.
FULL TEXT OF THE NOTIFICATION
In order to smoothen the implementation of the compulsory product certification (hereinafter referred to as CCC certification) of household gas appliances, household refrigerators with a nominal volume exceeding 500L and anti-explosive electrical products, to assist manufacturers in accelerating CCC certificate issues under normalization of Covid-19 prevention and control, and to implement the support to re-open of production, we hereby specify below requirements to relevant works:
- Earnestly implementing the "Notice of the General Office of the General Administration of Market Supervision on the Implementation of Quality Certification Related Work during the Period of Prevention and Control of Covid-19" (SMAR Certification  No. 9), and ensuring the support to re-open of production with all policies.
- Based on the effectiveness of CCC certification, actively recognizing the conformity assessment results of the international double and multilateral mutual recognition system that China has joined, accepting the inspection and test results of industrial product production approvals, and adopting other voluntary certification evaluation information to avoid duplication evaluation, shorten certification lead-time and reduce costs.
- If there is not suitable for certification bodies to assign inspectors for foreign factory inspections due to the epidemic, they are encouraged to perform foreign factory inspections by remote auditing on network platforms or assign foreign organizations.
- For the certification entrustments that are still in application process, certification bodies shall assign specific staff to communicate with each enterprise, increase the promotion of policy implementation, actively provide technical service supports, and assist manufacturers obtain certificates before October 1, 2020, avoiding the effects to product imports and sales due to incomplete understanding to CCC policies and technical requirements that delays enterprises obtaining certificates.
CCC CERTIFICATION PROCEDURES
- Apply for certification by Manufactures
- Submit documents and arrange certification
- ATIC informs the sample preparation requirements of testing, and arranges the testing and reporting with laboratory
- Initial factory assessment
- After passing test report and documents review, issue the certificate
- CCC mark shall be applied
- Market surveillance after certification process finished
SERVICES PROVIDES BY ATIC
- GB standards and international standard brake pad testing and pre-test
- China Compulsory Certification (CCC), Compulsory Self-Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) and Voluntary Certification Services
- Preparation and translation of a complete set of application documents
- Factory audit guidance, accompanied by translation throughout
- Cooperate closely with certification bodies without communication barriers
- Local representatives services
ATIC is a young technical service company from China, established in 2015. ATIC is committed to integrate domestic and international regulations, testing and certification resources with a global perspective in the context of globalization, and establish a new, specialized regulation research, testing and certification platform. With innovative Digital Reporting System (DRS), Customer Service Platform (CSP) and self-developed Global Vehicle Regulation Database (GVRD), ATIC’s compliance service covers more than 54 countries/regions globally, testing and certification service covers more than 30 countries/regions worldwide. ATIC serve more than 3,300 manufactures each year
CCC CERTIFICATION PLEASE CONTACT