The Indonesian government has implemented SNI (Standard National Indonesia) certification for related products since September 7, 2007. The SNI certification scheme is an nationwide product certification system. After the products are certified according to the scheme, manufacturer will be licensed to use Indonesia quality mark (SNI mark). The SNI product certification is evaluated and tested by the Indonesian national accredited and designated certification bodies. In order to obtain the license, two conditions shall be met: the product fulfills the SNI standards and the quality management system of the factory conforms to the SNI product certification requirements. At present, Indonesia has released more than 300 SNI standards covering construction, food, automotive, electronics, toys, agriculture, airport facilities and other fields.
Indonesian toy SNI certification covers: baby walker, tricycles, scooters, pedal cars and similar wheeled toys, doll’s carriages, dolls, other parts snd accy of dolls, electric toy cars, electric trains, including tracks, signals and other accy therefor, model cars, blocks, plush toys, mind puzzle toys, numerical, aphabetical or animal blocks, work builder sets, toy cunters frames(abaci),toy sewing machines， toy jump ropes, marbles, bocce balls，toy electronic keyboards and other toys, etc. totally 13 categories.
ATIC experts have long years’ experience in the field of testing and certification. For SNI product certification our experts can assist manufacturers in completing certification applications, document preparation, regulatory guidance and training, factory auditing and sampling, testing arrangements etc. In addition, ATIC has independent and experienced local representative in Indonesia, which can provide legal representative services for manufactures, through which manufactures can authorize multiple buyers to use the license in order to save costs and time.
Please click here for more Indonesia certification:
ATIC VISITED THE INDONESIAN LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY (DGLT) IN JAKARTA
On March 7, 2016, Mr. Qi, ATIC Technical Manager, visited the Indonesian Land Transport Authority (DGLT) in Jakarta, I...
ATIC support manufacture/importer submitting documents to certification body and registering to Ministry of Industry
ATIC sampling officers prepare sampling Plan and take samples in manufacture's production line or warehouse, manufacture send samples to Indonesia designated laboratory
ATIC engineers prepare testing plan and follow up testing, testing report will be submit to certification body for review
Certification and Registration
ATIC will follow up bellow issues: SPPT-SNI issuance by certification body, submitting lab reports to Surveyor, stuffing and B/L issuance by surveyor, SNI registration to Trade Ministry, NPB/NRP issuance, B/L submitting to importer by Surveyors, B/L+NPB to custom clearance
Other Key Points
- Application form
- Translated documents of business license and notary - Indonesian registered trademark certificate - Valid quality system certificate ISO9001 or equivalent - Quality Manual (Indonesian), product control Plan - Finished products for sampling
Sampling for toy products that will be tested uses the Product Family provisions which include similarities in:
- Harmonized System (HS)
- Age Groups (below or above 3)
- Main Materials
- Mechanism on toys (BO or Mechanical)
- Test parameters
- Sampling of products are carried out for each shipment or per B / L
- Domestic products are taken from batches representing 6 months of production.
- If the number of toys imported > / = 5000 pcs, follow the statistical sampling technique. Non Probability Sampling with quota, purposive, or incident techniques - 1 sample set (7 pcs) is stored by the importer, and 1 set of samples (7 pcs) is sent to the lab for testing - Physical & Mechanical Test: 2 pcs
- Phthalates, Heavy Metal Migration, Azo, Formaldehyde: 2 pcs - Electrical test: 3 pcs
- Importer or ATIC local representative
- Batch certification
- MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY - MINISTRY OF ENERGY AND MINERAL RESOURCES - MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE - MINISTRY OF MARINE AFFAIRS AND FISHERIES - MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION - MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS AND HOUSING - MINISTRY OF TRADE - MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION - AGENCY OF STATE CYBER AND CRYPTO - AGENCY OF GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION
Get a Quotation Now
Submit quotation request or login to ATICTM Digital Customer Platform to view quotations, browse 16,000+ regulations and
SoPs cover more than 54 countries, submit information documents and manage your certification projects.
Product and Standards
SNI ISO 8124-1-2010, SNI ISO 8124-2-2010, SNI ISO 8124-3-2010, SNI ISO 8124-4-2010, SNI IEC 62115-2011, SNI 7334-1-2009, SNI ISO 14184-1-2015, SNI 7617-2013, EN 71-5