THE MAIN CHANGE IS SHOWN BELOW
1. Wheels exclusively intended for motorcycles and similar transport system are exempt from this regulation.
2. Manufacturers and importers of automotive wheels will have 12 months, from the date of this ordinance, to update the layout of the Conformity Identification Seal, and this ordinance does not require a new certification process based on the requirements consolidated in this Regulation.
3. During the initial assessment it is possible to accept ISO/IATF certificate, as long as a valid QMS certificate, issued according to ISO 9001:2015 or ABNT NBR ISO 9001:2015, or IATF 16949:2016, can be submitted, and assessed by the certification body. In this case, the applicant must provide the certification body with all records related to this certification.
4. Sampling of finished product must be collected alternately from the market and the factory. The shipping department of a factory or distribution center can be considered a shop, as long as the product is in its final packaging for consumers and properly invoiced.
5. The dimensions and arrangement of the certification seal remain the same, but the layout has changed.
ATIC COMPONENT HOMOLOGATION DEPARTMENT
ATIC Component Homologation Product Line focuses on regulation research and homologation service for components and consumer products especially for European and American markets. We are committed to provide one-stop global homologation solution for automotive components and consumer products, at present ATIC is long-term TIC service partner with CATL, SVOLT, DICASTAL, XYG, FinDreams, VAST, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS etc., top tier 1 suppliers.
ATIC is a young technical service company from China, established in 2015. By creating a better entrepreneurial environment, we build a professional and passionate team with the best experts, returnees and extraordinary graduates. We are committed to integrate international and domestic regulations, testing and certification resources from a globalization perspective, to establish a neo-specialized regulation research, testing and certification platform. ATIC serves more than 4,500 manufactures per year.