ABSTRACT: The new Brazil INMETRO Ordiannce No. 200 of 29/04/2021 was issued and came into force on June 1, 2021. This ordinance sets out the General Product Certification Requirements common to all Conformity Assessment Requirements using the Product Certification mechanism.
ORDINANCE UPDATE CONTENT
1. All factory audits shall be conducted in accordance with ISO9001:2015
2. The priority of the laboratory is selected from high to low. The laboratory with the highest priority is the designated laboratory by INMETRO, and the laboratory with the lowest priority is the first-party laboratory. When the CB shows that the price of the tests for the low priority lab is at least 50% lower than the high priority one, the low priority lab can be used. When using 1st part laboratory, the internal costs spreadsheet (calculation report) that results in the price charged for each test must be presented.
3. If the same certificate holder wishes to certify a new family, the QMS audit may be waived, at the discretion of the CB, if the new families to be included come from the same production process that has already been audited to certify other families from the same manufacturing unit.
4. If the certificate holder presents a valid QMS Certificate, the CB may, under its analysis and responsibility, choose not to evaluate the QMS during the maintenance evaluation stage. In this case, the supplier must make available to the CB all documents corresponding to this certification and present the records of the production process where the identification of the object of the certification clearly appears.
5. In the sample collection/purchase phase, both for national products and for imported products, to carry out maintenance tests, the CB must, obligatorily, collect them/buy them in the commerce. The shipping area of the manufacturing unit or distribution centers can be considered commerce, as long as the product is already in the final packaging for sale to the consumer. The collection cannot be carried out during the audit period.
6. If, after the granting of the certificate, an ordinance is published, with provision for revocation of the current ordinance, the CB shall conduct a new certification process, with the issuance of a new certificate. The certificates issued after the publication of the improvement ordinance will have their validity linked to the 1st adaptation period provided for in the most recently published ordinance.
7. For cases in which the applicant for certification proves his status as a micro and small company, the importer audit is optional, and its performance is at the discretion of the CB.
8. When the manufacturer/importer decided to terminate the certification, the CB must schedule an extraordinary audit. In the case of imported product, the closure audit must be carried out at the certification applicant's premises so that the following are verified:
(1) The date of the last import and the size of the last imported batches;
(2) The quantity of finished product in stock (at the certification applicant and/or importer) and forecast for this batch to be distributed;
(3) Compliance with the requirements set out in the specific ordinance for the object since the last follow-up audit;
(4) Routine tests performed by the manufacturer in the last batches produced.
The new oridnance 200/2021 supplement and improve the original ordinance. But basically, the new ordiancne will not have a significant impact on the INMETRO certification.
ATIC GLOBAL HOMOLOGATION RESEARCH AND VEHICLE CERTIFICATION DEPARTMENT
ATIC Global Homologation Research and Vehicle Certification Department is dedicated to global automotive access research and vehicle certification. Based on the ATIC digital platform, ATIC provides a series of overseas automotive compliance services, including: vehicle homologation consulting, multi-country product access solutions, technical verification, regulatory interpretation, regulatory tracking, regulatory training and technical answering services, etc. ATIC vehicle certification experts have designations of all EU/UN regulations for M/N/O/T/L/NRMM vehicles, whole certification process including factory audit, laboratory audit, visual test, CoP audit and report signing can be done locally in China. ATIC have designations of Netherlands (e/E4), Sweden (e/E5), Luxembourg (e/E13), Ireland (e/E24), Latvia (e/E32), Latvia (e/E32), Cyprus (e/E49), Lithuania (e/E36) (E57), and San Marino (E57).
ATIC is a young technical service company from China, established in 2015. ATIC is committed to integrate domestic and international regulations, testing and certification resources with a global perspective in the context of globalization, and establish a new, specialized regulation research, testing and certification platform. With innovative Digital Reporting System (DRS), Customer Service Platform (CSP) and self-developed Global Vehicle Regulation Database (GVRD), ATIC’s compliance service covers more than 54 countries/regions globally, testing and certification service covers more than 30 countries/regions worldwide. ATIC serve more than 3,300 manufactures each year.
BRAZIL CERTIFICATION PLEASE CONTACT